War Memorial

Ledbury war memorial commemorates the dead of two World Wars. In a central position opposite Market House, the memorial was constructed in two stages at the end of each war. It was first unveiled on Sunday 5 December 1920.

The stone is oolitic limestone with granite plaques for the names inscribed.

On the lower First World War section are mosaic pictures of an angel, a soldier and a seaman. On the Second World War upper addition is a decorated tile picture of an airman.